Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back to normal

It feels good to be home. We've been home now since Friday night and it's been nonstop since then. I went back to work and the boys went back to being spoiled by grandma. It's so nice to have my mom watch the boys while I work, I know they are well taken care of then!

We had a party on Friday night when we got home and again on Saturday, it was a great weekend for Jude. I don't know how many times I heard Jude say on Friday, this is my day. It was Jude's day. He worked so hard in Alabama. 21 days, 6 hours a day of intense therapy. No one did it for him, it was entirely Jude and you can see the results. It was the hardest thing I have ever done. I see Jude and CJ now and I think about how much they missed each other. So people would not push themselves to give things up like we did. For a month we put our family on hold. Our unit of 4 was never all together since may 16 but we come back together and you say this is what we did it for. I watched CJ run outside the second I pulled into the garage and give each other the biggest hug I have ever seen. Last night we were basically outsiders in the Clayton and Jude world. We were able to watch but to them we didn't exist. It was great. But now we're back to normal which means bickering and annoying each other. It couldn't last forever!

So it's back to the daily grind. Work this week and tomorrow Clayton and daddy leave for cub scout camp, it's overnight now! Aim glad Ryan is able to go with him, I don't think I am ready for overnight without one of us! Jude and I are really going to hit the home program hard this weekend, it will be fun!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Fishers,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment