Monday, June 6, 2011

NO CAST NO CAST LA LALA LALA LA

Jude got his cast off today, YEAH! He says it feels weird but he had no problem using it again! And best part was that he didn't have any sores like the serial casting he still has a scar from on his foot, thank you to his therapists! But boy oh boy was his arm stinky! So we spent the entire afternoon in the pool to wash it off. Even after that and a 45 minute soak it still smells a bit! But it's good to have it back. After all that I am pretty beat so I'm going to make this short. Jude is doing amazing, buttoning his own shorts and even starting to type on the computer. I am so excited to have these next couple of days to work on bilateral tasks. Here's some photos of my rockstar.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Birmingham,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment