Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Why

Today was Ryan's first day in Alabama. Jude got his cast changed today and did a lot of 2 handed tasks. He did some weight bearing, buttoned his pants, and tied his own shoes again. Ryan really enjoyed being there with Jude.

Clay and I went to the movies tonight. I got to see Kung Fu Panda 2 again, it's a good movie! It's really good to spend time with just him. He is such a sweet young man. It's hard to believe he will be 10 this year, he's getting so old. I love the man he is becoming.

Today I wanted to tell everyone why I did this blog. I wanted to let everyone know what was going on with Jude while we were in Alabama. He has aunts and uncles and cousins and friends all over the world. We are very blessed. Buti also wanted to let everyone know how strong Jude is. Sometimes being a parent if a special needs kiddo is difficult. I often feel guilty about feeling this way because as much as I have to deal with, Jude has 10 times more. Sometimes I feel guilty because I don't have it as bad as others. But Jude is his own person, he has his strengths and his weaknesses and none are better or worse than another. The best I think I can do is support. I can't change what happened to Jude but I can make his life a little easier. Hopefully by telling this blog I will help others that are in a situation like this. Hopefully it helps someone.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Fishers,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment