Thursday, May 19, 2011

Another great day

Another great day! Jude is getting so strong, I can't believe my eyes. He was doing wrist exercises today with a 1 pound dumbbell and rocked. He is pushing about 20 pound buckets around the apartment all the time, it's fun to watch. Sometimes he is working so hard that his little face gets red and you can see his neck veins, my little body builder! He is almost completely independent at holding a cup, the only help he needs it to pick it up from the table. I never expected this many gains this quickly; I should have, he's my little rockstar! After "work" today we went to the park, boy it's hot here in Alabama without any shade! Since Jude is older this time I let him answer when people ask what happened to his arm. In a brave nonchalant voice he just says oh, it's for therapy. They look at me like I'm nuts but it's much better than the answers I used to give in 2008. (I used to tell them he needed an advantage when wrestling with his brother since he was younger or something like that!)

Tomorrow he and Ms Jackie are going to decorate cookies even though Grandpa said he wasn't here to have fun he was here to work (what a joker Grandpa is!). I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. Week #1 of Acquire therapy is almost done. Monday seems like forever ago and just yesterday all at the same time. We still have therapy this Saturday so we don't get the whole weekend off but we plan to make good use of the weekend anyway. It can't come soon enough! Happy almost weekend!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Birmingham,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment