Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Fun Day

Jude worked so hard all week so today we got to play hard! We went to the McWane Science center downtown and it was awesome. I asked Jude was his favorite part was, it was a toss up between petting the sharks and stingrays


And the pin walls.


He said it was so hard for him to choose, he loved them all! My favorite part was the IMAX movie Born to be Wild. If you have not seen that, you need to go!


We definitely had a great time. Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, like the day could get any better. Jude ate so much cheesecake I thought he was going to turn into a Reese's Peanut Butter cup cheesecake.

I finally got Jude to take a bath last night. His cast is not water proof and he was so nervous about getting it wet. I wrapped it in a garbage bag and not a drop got in it luckily. After several days of this Alabama heat and playing at the park I think he needed the whole half hour soak! He loves baths so much.

Tomorrow starts week #2 and after today we are totally ready to start work again. Grandpa will be coming up at the end of the week and they have some pretty fun things planned. I am getting a little nervous about leaving Jude but I know they will have a ton of fun. Luckily I have some time before that happens.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Birmingham,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment