Friday, May 27, 2011

Christmas in May

Tonight it was like Christmas in May only it was Grandpa coming instead of Santa. Jude told everyone he saw today that his Grandpa was coming from Ms Jackie to our waitress. Then when he did finally get here Jude was so excited he talked nonstop for over 30 minutes! He had to show Grandpa how he can tie his shoe, his new monster truck, how he can hold the bucket filled with beans, and everything in between. I had to laugh to myself because before she left today, Ms Jackie went over his "homework" to do over the weekend. That was one of the first things Jude showed him and how well he can weight bear. I have a feeling they will have fun this week.

Before I became chopped liver because Grandpa came here, Jude and had a wonderful day! For the last hour of therapy we went to the paint your own pottery place and painted so many things. Jude was especially proud of the plate he made for righty and I was amazed at how open and straight his handprints were. Then we went to the McDonald's play area for quite some time.


We finished it off with a trip to the Galleria mall to ride the carousel and build a bear. It was quite a fun day.

So I am headed home tomorrow. It will be great to see CJ, it's his last week of school so we are bound to have some fun. It will be nice to be home, sleep in my own bed and not be in an apartment! But I sure am going to miss Jude. It will be hard but I know Grandpa, Daddy, and Jude will be having the time of their lives and I will be back for the final week of therapy. I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial day weekend, I feel bad for clayton who unfortunately will not even have school on Monday to escape my kisses and hugs!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Birmingham,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment